Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented” – Arnold Palmer
The Best Kept Golf Secret in Edinburgh & The Lothians
Welcome to Turnhouse Golf Club
Turnhouse Golf Club is located on the west side of Edinburgh, close to Edinburgh International Airport, and has excellent views of the Pentland Hills to the south with Fife and the Ochills to the north. Comprising of two loops of 9 holes starting and finishing in front of the clubhouse, driving range, short game areas and PGA Professional, it is a must for anyone considering membership or visiting Edinburgh.
At Turnhouse we offer so much more for your membership than just a good golf course. We are an open and friendly club where members take pride in their club. It’s important therefore that you have a membership that you can value. It’s recognized that being a member of a golf club isn’t’t just about the course.
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 339 1014
Turnhouse Win Lothians Golfing Association Team Tournament
The Turnhouse team of Steven Armstrong, Ollie McCrone and Mark Napier won the Lothians Team Tournament at Royal Musselburgh on Saturday 5th May, with a great score of 215, just edging ahead of Craigielaw (216) and Broomieknowe (217). Broomieknowe had held the lead early in the day after a fantastic 64 by Sean Marc, the 2015 Lothians champion, just one off the course record of 63. The leading Society was defending champions George Heriots FPs (230) represented by Rory Smith, David Rudd and Scott Dickson, closely followed by Port Seton (231) The players were full of praise for the course which was in great condition this early in the season and for the friendly welcome in the clubhouse. Turnhouse now go on to represent Lothians in the Scottish Club Championships at Kinross in September. The CSS was 72 (+2).
This is the first time since 1987 that the club have won the tournament so a great achievment.
- Memberships available with no joining fee. Click here for more info.
- Junior and under 30’s memberships now available. Click here for more info.
- Member’s benefits. Click here for more info.
- Competitive city priced visitor fees for 2018. Click here for more info.
- Discount available for group bookings. Click here for more info.
- Rental clubs, electric trolleys, push trolleys and buggies available.
- Catering packages available for group bookings.
- Bar and catering available to non members.
- 25 range balls included in every greenfee.
- Personal liability insurance included in every greenfee.
- Online Booking for all our Open Tournaments. Click here
- Coaching packages available from beginner to Professional. Click here for more info.
- Extensively stocked shop with all brands and competitive prices.
- Custom Fitting with Flightscope X
- Loft/lie alterations.
- Re-gripping and club repairs.
- Vouchers accepted including American Golf.
- Extensive opening hours.
- Weekly newsletter.
Club Golf and Junior Pathway-
Turnhouse Golf Club is always forward thinking and was the first private members club in Edinburgh to take part in the successful Clubgolf program which encourages young children from 9 years old to take part in playing golf.
The Turnhouse team of Steven Armstrong, Ollie McCrone and Mark Napier won the Lothians Team Tournament at Royal Musselburgh on Saturday 5th May, with a great score of 215, just edging ahead of Craigielaw (216) and Broomieknowe (217). Broomieknowe had held the lead...read more
Congratulations to Morag Wardrop, Kirsten Stuart and Mary Finnegan on winning the May Bond Texas Scramble today, Sunday 25th...read more
The Turnhouse Carvery is back. We had 72 guests take advantage of the fantastic value Turnhouse Carvery that we offered for Mother's Day. It was in full flow from 12:30 until around 18:00 with all customers very satisfied. Easter Sunday is the next Turnhouse carvery...read more