2018 Open Competitions
U.S. Masters 4 Person Open Texas Scramble.
Date- Sunday 27th May
Entry Fee- £60 per team.
In partnership with Golf in Scotland we are hosting one of the U.S. Masters Qualifying Events.
The event is open to both male and female competitors.
35th Turnhouse 7-Day Gent’s Open Amateur Tournament
Date- Saturday 30th June – Sunday 6th July
Entry Fee- £20 per player.
We are very proud of our long standing Gent’s Open Tournament.
The format is 36 holes strokeplay qualifying on Saturday the 30th June and Sunday the 1st July then matchplay from Monday the 2nd of July. There will be one flight of scratch matchplay and two flights of handicap matchplay with all finals being played on Friday the 6th July.
Click Here to view the two starting times
There are prizes for both the strokeplay qualifying and the matchplay rounds.
Turnhouse Junior Open
Date- Thursday 19th July
Entry fee- £5 per player
Turnhouse Ladies Open Greensomes
Date- Friday 27th July
Entry Fee- £15 per couple
Turnhouse Gent’s 4 Man Senior Scramble
Date- Thursday 9th August
Entry Fee- £32 per team
- The tournament played over 18 holes will be open to amateur golfers who are members of recognised golf clubs and will be played in accordance with the R&A Rules and Local Rules.
- All players must be 55 or over on the day of the tournament.(Date of birth required on entry form)
- Maximum handicap allowed is 24.
- Requested tee-off times will be met as far as possible.
- Entry Fee £8.00 includes £1.00 sweep. Competitors withdrawing after Monday 2nd August will forfeit the entry fees. The entry fees are not transferable.
- The closing date for entries will be SATURDAY 1st JULY but entries will be limited to the first 126 received.
- No competitors may receive more than one prize.
- In the event of a tie, winners will be declared over the last 9,6,3 holes, or last hole and thereafter as the competition committee decide.
- The competition committee reserve the right to reject any entry, to revise handicaps or to alter or amend any of the foregoing conditions.
- Presentation of prizes will take place at approx. 7 pm.